Tuesday 17 September 2013

Closing Ceremony

The closing ceremony was a lovely way to end such a great experience. In our Chinese classes we prepared a performance for the show. My class sung a popular Chinese pop song 'Dui Mian de Nü Hai Kan Gui Lai' or 對面的女孩看過來! Our student volunteers also sang a song for us.

My flight departed at 00:05 so I had so say my goodbyes there and then.

I have made some wonderful friends through the Study China programme from both the UK and China. I feel so fortunate to have been given the opportunity to embrace a new culture and language and learned more than I thought possible in the three-week period. I would like to say a huge thank you to all those who made this possible; Study China staff at the University of Manchester, Minjie Xing for facilitating the trip in Shanghai, teachers and other staff involved at ECNU, my Chinese family and the dedicated student volunteers who supported us so brilliantly during our time in China.

My Chinese class at the Closing Ceremony 



Thank you for reading!
-Beatrix

No comments:

Post a Comment